What We Do
Inaugurated in 2003, Alcohol Rehab Manchester offers rehabilitation services from drug and alcohol addiction. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
Alcohol Rehab Manchester provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
Our methodology involves
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are members of SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Manchester's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For The Service Users
Please see our Patient Information Handouts that explain in detail how you can benefit from our rehab services.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.